vrijdag 7 juli 2023

Wayland Games now selling GunPla

 One of my long go-to retailers, and where I have an affiliate account with, Wayland Games is going to assult my wallet some more.

With the Brexit dust settled, and now all prices including the additional costs so you save on the "clearance costs"of your local postal company (here in Belgium that is 17.5 euro per parcel plus potential VAT), it's viable to order again out of the UK.



In their case, I recently did so for example with the Horns of Hashut, and saved me as such the 17.50 euro, so now they started carrying GunPla kits (Gundam Plastic Models in full) with their regular sharp discounts.

So go check them out and pick up some kits, and please be so kind to go make your order through the above this post banner link, giving me a few pennies for future force expansions as well ;-)

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten