zondag 30 juli 2023

The Haul Report 368

 A fresh package arrived this week from Tokyocatch, so that means some more figures for my collection!

And we have some nice ones for certain.

The Mist hashira is included for our "mutual" display cases, as well as another waifu collection figures of Ichika Nakano and Marin Kitagawa.



Later on in august I`ll do the unboxing over on my YouTube channel, so check them out when I get round to that!
 

 
Another haul this week is finally volume 4 of Saintia Sho.  near impossible (or affordable) to find in english, it has it's benefits being Belgian, as I picked up the french edition on Vinted for next to nothing in price.
 

 
And finally, some Chaos Dwarfs, ordered from Miniatures Forge in Poland.  I know a lady who will be leading my small skirmish like forces hehehe.  And it came with a lot of freebies, with the scenic bases, two extra animal familiars and a repair kit for damages in postage, aka a tube of glue.
 

 
So a good and varied week this time round!
 
 
 
 


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten