zondag 12 november 2023

The Haul Report 380: it's all about books

 This weeks Haul Report is almost all about books, and older rulebooks to be precise.

Because with the vibe back, I have been buying around some older gamebooks, mainly for the lore.



The first one was a find on Vinted, which at 3 euro I wouldn't pass up.  It's the older, first edition battletome for the Idoneth Deepkin in Age of Sigmar, so I can catch up on the lore, but also get a rough idea about the army.  I`ll buy the current one once I get my army finished, whichever edition that may be by then.



Through Facebook, I managed to find some other oldie goldies as well, and as the seller lives right behind my mum's corner that meant no shipping either, making it a steal at 5 euro per book.


Okay, perhaps the title is a bit of a lie, as I also got this Akhelian King cheaply through Vinted, and as it is already assembled, that means a bit less of frustration putting it together...


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten