zondag 19 november 2023

The Haul Report 381: Finally a Lunamaria scale!

 She is here, wiieejjjj!!!!



As part of the GGG line by Bandai Namco, my waifu finally received a scale figure, 20+ years after the release of SEED Destiny.

And it is a fun one, albeit a swim-suit model, but this does give hope for a uniformed scale one day.

Let's hope the movie will become such a success that more SEED characters, and especially Lunamaria Hawke, will be brought out.

Apart from that, I also went to collect some essential tools of the trade for the continuation of the projects hehehe.  Basically, my glue was as good as empty, and while there I just picked up some more paints for my forces as well.



So a nice loot week, now to start eyeing those Black Friday deals for any opportunities!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten