zondag 5 november 2023

The Haul Report 379

 With the resurgence of Warhammer Fantasy Battles 8th edition at TSA, and myself being slowly able to go out and play, I scoured the net for a copy of the rulebook.

Because my old one has long been gone.



I found one on a Facebook group for 35 euro, and immediatly grabbed it.  A week later, the big bible was here and I can read up on the rules in the "inbetween" time, preparing for in the mid-future join one of the battle days they organise, basically one day games of the bigger kind like a Storm of Magic or a Siege.
 

 
On another note, I also made a trip to the local scale model store to pick up some paint and a fresh 000 brush. Sadly, they ran out of 000's, BUT they did have still one of the older warbands for Underworlds I had my eyes on, so I picked up Elathain's Soulraid.

Not to bad for a last moment planned trip to the hobby store hehehe... and made it worth the trip then more then just a 3 euro paint bottle.
 
But there is so much more this week.  I couldn`t attend the TSA Bring and Buy, but Nemesis was present and through him I managed to obtain no less then 70 more Mantic Games Abyssal Dwarf warriors, and this for a measly 30 euro.  This will mean a couple of BIG units to be added to my forces, though also the converting of more standard bearers and musicians will be in order.  Together with the mastiffs and some unit fillers I'll be making, I`m aiming at 4 regiments of 25 to get out of this lot.
 

 
 So a truly massive haul for sure this week, and a lot of figures to join the Battle against the Grey...
 
But I got this Burnt Umber to help tackle it, apparently it was still with Nemesis from a mail order during lockdown back in 2020 and we both kinda forgot about it.



I also received a small parcel from Ali Express, 100 square bases that where in promotion, 1.99 euro.  With shipping it was even still less then 6 euro and no import charges as their hub is here in Belgium, so that is a very good deal.



Guess mass Fabelzel basing is on the horizon!






Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten