donderdag 9 november 2023

Lord Ipsqueeck's Adventures: The return to Plopsa Station!

 Greetings followers!  


My daddy always says, if it is fun, do it again, and so I did thanks to aunty Shefaly, my god-mother.



Because I returned to Plopsa Station in Antwerp, a year after my first visit there, and now I was ready to do even more things then before. 
 




 
Of course, first things first, I went into the Kikkermolen which remains a great ride with all the hopping around.




After that, auntie took me into the Super Wings, where we took to the skies! 




I would say we also flew high on the Flying Cycles, but as you go as high as daddy could pedal, I was amazed we even got an inch of the ground.  My daddy clearly isn't in shape!




Next, I went to race with mommy, sliding through the corners like a true Formula 1 pilot!




We visited the Smurfs and Lucky Luke next, shooting the bad guys and helping out Smurfette in the forest.




And after a good play in the Maya playground, it was time for lunch.  Because after all that adventure, one needs to strengthen his inner person again of course.





Loaded up, I went with daddy to Willy's Ball Bath, where I could run and dive and bury myself in all those lovely plastic orbs.  




But then we went on the Tollembeek Tour, a truly adventures walk with moving floors, turning pillars, and best of all a great slide at the end of the walk.  Of course, we did this twice!  







I don`t want any comment about my elegant exit of the slide, kapish!



Talking of doing thingies twice, I took daddy in the cars as well, but while he says his legs where to long, I rather suspect he better eats some more salad.



Finally, I went for another Kikkermolen ride, showing aunty just what great fun this ride is, definitly one of my favorites.




I also received a lovely souvenir from aunty with these Maya bath toys, now I can relieve some of my adventures today in the bath tub when I get home.



And I had this cool tattoo as well, but then it was time to go home, so I took the opportunity for a nap so I would be ready to go once again as we got home wieej.




This was another fantastic adventure and I can`t wait before I go to my next amusement park!


Until next time!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten