zaterdag 20 april 2024

On the Painting Desk 278

 Time for the next warband in Warhammer Underworlds to receive some loving!

And receive some love from them?  Probably in the jugular area...




So I began painting the Crimson Court, a warband I really look forward to playing with their mechanic of either Hungering them out, or trying to Inspire them depending the opposition.  Now I hope to finsih this warband by the weekend of the Into the Under-Ekeren tournament, as that will be the moment I retire Skaeth in favour of these guys to play them to the next event.

It's a bit of a cycle I'm trying to do with my warbands to add some variety to the spice.

In other painting sessions, I also did a little bit of work on the Akhelian King, mostly on the impressive crest he sports.

Also worthy of note perhaps, the Horns of Hashut are back on the painting desk, and already received a bit of paint.  I really want to try WarCry out in the near future, so better to paint up the warband at last.
 
Finally, I sneaked in Garrek's Reavers as the next warband project, as these crazed barbarians share a lot of colours with the current projects and as such can make some progress on those in between as well.
 
Busy weeks ahead!


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten