zondag 24 februari 2019

Haul Report 170

Hello all, here we are again for another week of goodies...

And the first thing, is of course some cheap books...

At the local Kringwinkel, they did a weekly action where selected books where 50 cents only.  So I picked up two, one a semi-historical novel, the other a fantasy one by the look on the back cover, but of which I heard very positive things of Facebook friends of mine.


I also have started my "pre-Brexit" shopping on ebay, basicaly bidding on everything that I can use for my forces, but trying order all by bidding just a single GBP to max 5 GBP for really 'intresting' stuff and see what we win.  That way we might still get some odd and ends together for the apparently 6 armies I have standing in my cabinets...

But I also grabbed these, epic scale Noise Marines for my FWC force


The next to arrive where two Abrakhan Guard for my Haradrim in MESBG, at a pound each a nice find.


From a Facebook group, I also grabbed these SBG magazines, a high quality fanzine produced for the glory of the superb gamesystem... and nice to have in the collection.


Well, some more are in the mail in the meantime, so they should be dropping on my doorstep soonish as well...

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten