donderdag 28 februari 2019

What I Painted in February 2019

Well, more Lord of the Rings goodies for me this month that got painted, as the AHPC still thunders onwards.

Though this will in all probability be the final month of "Tolkien only" as I have some other models that need attention as well in march.

But lets get back to this month now before I stray to far.  The first entry for this month was the only one of two bonus rounds I participated in.  While I skipped the Water round (I don`t have any corsairs), the Mercenary round saw me bring out these Dead of Dunharrow, 20 of them lead by the King of the Dead.


I also managed to get some "regular" entries in this month, the first being this group of Elves.  Joined by some very strong characters, these also allow Noshi to play with the Elves in Battle Companies.




So that`s another lovely 31 models painted for this short month, and a nice amount to add to the tally...

... and now we thunder into the final month of the AHPC, and more Tolkien goodness.

1 opmerking: