zaterdag 2 februari 2019

On the Painting Desk 80

Another week gone by, and more work has been done on the Lord of the Rings collection.

Slowly but surely as such, I'm sneaking ever closer to the target for the AHPC, being 750 points.  After slightly over a month, I'm at 348, so that will be reachable.


Work is being made of the final bonus round, which has to be ready by the first weekend of march.  I want to field the Fellowship for that round, because well, that's the name of the theme round, and I've been working on the plastic version of the iconic adventurers for just that reason.  An added bonus is that with all that I got ready atm, but still need to make posts and ahpc entries for, this bonus round pulls me over the goal limit and reaches my objective.  Everything getting finished after that are just extra points along the road :-)



In the meantime, work on some various dribs and drabs have also progressed, including one large 'points bomb' I want to make near the end of the challenge.  Because no-one knows what the current weeks will bring in paint time...

In the meantime at paint station Beta...



So that's it again for this week, join me back next weekend to see if some more things have gotten painted up!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten