zaterdag 21 september 2019

The Haul Report 198

Small loot this week, but it is some good stuff.

Starting with issue 9, the latest of the excellent SBG Magazine, that fell in the mailbox.

Once again, it's a great looking magazine, if you want your own copy, the creators can be contacted through the Great British Hobbit League on Facebook.

More great stuff arrived, in that I got another Lunamaria Hawke for my collection.  This little chibi was found by my japanese go to guy, Hitoshi, and is from the Petit Studio line.


More anime goodness came from Primark, where I found this super Deku t-shirt.


And that is not even all, as we went to check on the pregnancy, we got this BabyBoom gift bag and De Roze Doos box full of information flyers and coupons, but also samples of diapers, wet-wipes... that sort of stuff...


The final piece of loot, more lecture as I picked up my copy of White Dwarf, so expect my regular flickthrough this monday!


Cheerios!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten