zaterdag 14 september 2019

On the Painting Desk 111

Even though on holidays the past week, I did manage to resolve some work.

Nothing much that got actually finished, but progress has been made.

For starters, I managed to put the finishing layer on the swordsmen of Minas Tirith, so now the varnish and basing work can start on them, before basing the whole shabang from the past months.


I also did the basic colours on the Mordor standard bearer, who needs to be completed before november so that should be all right...

Meanwhile at paint station Beta

Yups, finally gotten round to make some progress on the next batch of Morannon's, drybrushing their armour.

And that is about it for this week though, next week I guess I`ll be posting pictures of my walls x-D

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten