donderdag 2 januari 2020

AHPC10: My first print ever: statue scatter for 6mm gaming

So, at christmas, Noshi gave me an Ender 3, and I immediatly started printing with it of course.

Now, I also need to learn Cura, scaling, and more of those things, but for a first start, I did all right... except the scaling.


The print was intended to be a 28mm size priestess figure, but I forgot that if you put in 28mm, it calculates the base and all it is mounted on.  So it turned out far smaller, yet ideal to suit a 6mm gaming table instead.

So not to much of a loss... it's also a fairly quick print, barely using any filament and taking 12 minutes to chuckle out, so it was good to test the machine's settings.


A quick paint job later, and it was all good to go for the gaming table...


In fact, I liked it so much for what it needed to serve, I actually used up the remainder of the small roll of test filament to print some more...

Pointswise?  They are obviously to small for a cube of scenery, being somewhere between the size of a 15mm and 20mm figure each, so I'd guess 1 point each, for a modest 4 points total?

After all, this was more a creation of pure joy for a new toy, then an actually planned entry this year to reduce lead mountain :-)

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten