donderdag 23 januari 2020

Lord Ipsqueek's Adventures: making mommy shine

Hey everyone, it's me again, and let me tell you about something gorgeous that happened to me.

While I`m still growing strong, preparing to show the world my face and my name in just a few weeks now, I went on a photoshoot!

Thanks to a good friend of Mommy, namely Kim of Happy Feet, I can all give you a look how good me and mommy are matched together.  I know mommy that I at times inadvertently cause mayhem by kicking your stomach or punching your blatter, but don`t you agree that we make a great pair!


My mommy looks so lovely in this picture :-)  I already love her very much!

And daddy?  Lets keep this a little secret between us, but he often spends the nights just looking at me and mommy sleep, guarding us from the monsters under the bed.

He's a hero who will always protect me from the boo-boo's!

Well, that was me for now, I`ll be back soon with more of my wonderous adventures!!!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten