zaterdag 4 januari 2020

Leagues, Leagues all around me

So, it seems I created a monster x-D

Bringing back in club League play during 2019 for Warhammer 40k in the club, I stated at the beginning it would be a one time thing for me to run.  Someone would have to take over the mantle for 2020.

Little did I know, people really seemed to enjoy the League playing, and as such it spawned no less then 4 leagues of Fantasy / Science Fiction for the coming year.

And even though realising I won`t be able to play enough games to content for the top spots this year, with the baby due in two months and all, I decided to join them all none the less.  Out of sympathy, but also to make sure that whenever I will be able to go, I can get games in to avoid a year like the past one (more on that in a future post).

As such, I registered for the 40k League with my T'au Empire, of which only a third is about painted at the moment.  For the 9th Age, I will be running my beloved Abyssal Dwarves, though also here, only 2 figures of the force are done.  But it gets better, as both for the Star Wars Legion league and the Blood Bowl league... my models haven`t even arrived yet x-D

So that will mean a LOT of painting marathons during the AHPC, let's keep telling ourselves that this might mean more points overthere hehehe...

But first, time to paint an Underworlds warband, because next week I`m getting a crash course in order to learn the in and outs of the game (it has been almost 1.5 years, and only with the starter bands, that I played it), becuae in the beginning of february I`m going on a tournament.

What paint queue pressure?

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten