vrijdag 10 januari 2020

AHPC10: Zarbag's Gitz

Well, funny little story here for these guys...


Because they weren`t really planned to be entered this Challenge, more on the pile of "if I have time left after the planned entries".


But then last saturday, I read about an Underworlds tournament here in Antwerp taking place beginning of february, and decided to sign up.  Realising I only played with the starter decks and bands of season 1 so far, and that more then a year ago, I asked someone on the club to give me a crash course tomorrow evening.


Only to realise then I don`t have any painted warbands, and I`m not playing anything unpainted ever...  And it got better in that I only had sunday morning, wednesday end thursday evening to paint, varnish and picture them.


So these pictures are literally made half an hour after the final colour and varnish dried...


But I pulled it off, and they are now ready to take to the strange lands of Underworlds.

And knock 45 points to my tally ;-)

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten