donderdag 30 januari 2020

What I painted in January 2020

The new year has begun, and the first full month of the AHPC has been in full swing, causing my brushes to overheat.

Though the very first thing I finished this year, wasn`t part of the challenge planning I made.

This little figure, that I`ll be using as some scatter terrain in my 6mm games, was the very first thing that came out of my new Ender 3 printer.  And I liked it so much actually, I printed up a few more to finish the small test filament roll that came with the machine.


But then it was all back to the Challenge, and I managed some good points gains.

The first entry this month, for a bonus location, as a bunch of 6mm epic models to expand my FWC Marine Corps with.

In WarCry, GW at last released another Chaos Dwarf, so of course he got painted up as well!

The final location on the path had me paint something up with "floppy hats", so enter the 1st Picardie regiment in 6mm.

Before taking the balloon and travel to the next path on the island with the help of this Crisis figure from 2016.

Arriving there, a 15mm Godzilla was painted to fullfill a sci-fi requirement.

Before my first Middle-Earth models of the challenge made their appearance.



Next up was a bunch of deadline painting, as I realised on saturday evening I needed these guys the next friday... so they weren't painted for a specific location entry


And the same goes for this little fellow, he was just to cute not to print after The Mandalorian went a long way redeeming my Star Wars franchise feelings...


So, we kick off the year with no less then 71 models, good going!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten