zaterdag 11 januari 2020

The Haul Report 212

Another week, and while some goodies arrived, most of the loot has been from the printer churning out things.

Now after a forthnight of tuning it`s profiles, I`m happy with the settings I have for now for terrain and figures... but I HATE support removal on 28mm figures, especially if they come with an integrated base.

I guess it's a matter of deciding wether to use it mostly for terrain, or for figures, and tune from there...

So, what did it churn out this week?  First of all, this hex for Warhammer Underworlds, to represent blocked hexes on the board and make it visually more appealing.

I also printed out an extra figure duo for my planned Frostgrave band.


Some 6mm terrain was made as well, the first being a quick 10 minute print, namely a destroyed bungalow.

A stump of a dagger tree was also rolling from the machine to scatter on the fields of battle

As I said already, very addictive machine!

But there was other stuff as well, from my regular eBay lotr dealer, an additonal Watcher of Kharna arrived.

While my Black Friday purchase arrived as well (at last?)

The final things to arrive where some posters from LOTR that Nemesis had for me,

As well as the memento's for the 2019 League I had printed up to distribute along the participants.

Nice week once again!


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten