zondag 6 september 2020

Lord Ipsqueek's Adventures: already half a year old!

Can you believe it, not only was it today one year ago when mommy and daddy told everyone I was coming, but I turned 6 months already yesterday!


To celebrate, the Rode Duivels proved once again why they are the number 1 in the world, beating the danish with 0 to 2.  I love watching soccer almost as much as I love watching anime. 


And in those past weeks, I have been doing some great stuff, and learned many new things!


Like eating po-ta-toes as daddy calls them, with all sorts of vegetables.  I like colyflower and carrots, but the best so far have been brown beans with apple.  Okay, so perhaps at times I might smear it out a bit, but a boy has to have some reserves now, doesn`t he.  I see mommy and daddy taking late night snacks sometimes, so why wouldn't I...


I also learned to sabble on some watermelon, that is so lovely and fresh, and it gives me energy to do my nighttime job as well.


Because I am Batman!


I also have been exploring the appartment recently, as I have mastered the art of tigering and can now swiftly move all across the Great Hall of Homestead.


Though it immediately prompted mommy and daddy to get a softer floor for me to roll on, because that wooden panelling did hurt at times if I rolled over a bit to hasty.


I discovered that when we go out for our strolls, I can actually roll myself over in the wagon now, and that way I can look at the world in a whole different perspective!

It's all great fun I must say, and many laughs have been shared!


So as you see, a lot has been happening in a short timespan, so if you excuse me, I will be taking a good night's rest now.


Until the next time!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten