zaterdag 5 september 2020

The Haul Report 245: Sexy Ladiesssssss... and lots of Middle-earth

So a varied week this is, in that not only I shelved down a few 100 euro's for a normally way more expensive PC upgrade (thanks Ribbi), but a few orders arrived as well.

Starting of course with the gorgeous Daughters of Khaine pre-order for Warhammer Underworlds, thanks to Wayland Games (click the banner at the top to go and check them out!).


As well as their faction dice of course, seems poor Zarbag is facing retirement in the near future, once these chikadee's get painted up.  Only a gazillion models in front of them for the painting queue.

From my regular eBay dealer (it'd been a while since I won some auctions), a couple of Khand warriors fell in my mailbox this week.

But there is far more Middle-earth that arrived this week, with this excellent deal from Bargain Games arriving, full of sealed OOP goodies.  But what is IN that box?  Well, I decided to do an unboxing video on that one, since it is such a cool haul, so check back later for that one!


The printer has been churning out things as well, apart from the 6mm material also the first parts of a 28mm scale river for Rangers of Shadow Deep's next solo adventure I`ll be playing in a few weeks.


On the reading front, WSS110 arrived from my subscription, with a very intresting period as central theme.  Expect a flip through in the near future as such.


So there we go, nice and varied and for the games I enjoy the most!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten