maandag 28 september 2020

Project Far Side: Update 4

Here we are, with the 4th update on this insanity project of building 7 tables worth of 6mm terrain.

Now, it has been a while, as in the past two months printing and painting had been severly reduced due to work picking up again after the pandemic, a heatwave, 2 holidays (I'm on one actually now as I type this) and my nozzle getting a thorough clean-through.



But in the past weeks, I picked up the brush again (though at a more limited rate obviously) and while also painting up some other things, the terrain has received some good attention none the less.

For the Tatooine table, two rock formations and an observatory, as well as a turbo laser turret.



My alien jungle saw some plants



The demon world had some progress as well this update, with demonic cave entrances and hag trees 


 The Cyberpunk world saw no less then 20 new stores added.


While for the Naboo / fantasy table only a small belltower was painted up though, I decided to give it a "Santorini" feel to give some contrast on the table.

 


So that's the newly added scenery for this month.  October won't see any additions though, as I'm going to jump into "Orktober" and as such will be painting, well, only orcs for the next weeks... 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten