woensdag 23 september 2020

Orb of Zhur

One of the final pieces I had lying around that I had printed for me in the pre-Ender days, this large tentacled orb is a good centerpiece for scenarios.

The model itself was a freebie found on Thingiverse (a real treasure trove for wargame scenery on the cheap), and looks both on place in fantasy as well as sci-fi tables.


Produced as such by the excellent Dutchmogul, a user on Thingiverse you really should check out for all his fantastic RPG material and more on there, it is a pillar topped by tentacles, holding some orb or egg like ball.

I went for a purplish colour, to have it contrast nicely with the grey of the pillar and green of the appendages, wgile the runes where topped with Enchanted Blue for a metallic like glow on the,.

A real lovely piece of you ask me, that will look good on any jungle or ruined style table, even as the object for some adventure.


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten