zondag 13 september 2020

The Haul Report 246: Gundam Masks, Eomer and a lot more

Keep it safe!  In these days of Covid-19, one must wear his facemask, and I can now do it in style with these masks from Redbubble. 


Back to patreon!  My favorite creator, Pinyo from Dark Realms Forge, is moving back into Middle-earth this month, so I re-activated my Patreonage.

And it is an expansion for Arkenfels, aka Osigiliath, that he is creating this time.


I look forward to all the STL's!

More Middle-earth arrived, first of starting with some more blisters I ordered through Bargain Games.

I also got a parcel from Wayland Games, with that "certain highly anticipated horselord" in it, as well as a heap more Middle-earth models.


More figures, this time from my regular eBay dealer.


But I have also been printing this week of course, churning out a bunch of rocks in preparation for a solo game in a few week (and a single dungeon tile).





So a good pile of stuff that has been added as such once again!





Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten