dinsdag 1 september 2020

Eowyn, shieldmaiden of Rohan

Yush, I finally finished something towards the goal of 1000 points of my beloved Rohan!


I got masses of Rohirrim primed and ready to go, but I guess it might even be until the AHPC this year when I`ll finally get round to painting them up, as I`m busy doing so much more and with the whole Covid-19 affair, I won`t be playing events anytime soon...

But today I present the classic metal sculpt of Eowyn on foot, in her armour as she rode to the Fields of the Pellenor.  Released a decade and a half ago, it still is a lovely model, and while not coming with the shield option, she still is a great model to have in your force.


Especially if you have Eomer included as well, and she should fall... 


Being a character, I went for three instead of two tones on her colours like I tend to do with rank and file troops, in order to have my characters stand out more, and I will be even using her as the captain for my Battle Companies when Rohan takes to the field again in the future, perhaps even as some solo gaming one of these weeks.

But just remember, she is a mightier warrior then she is a cook...



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten