donderdag 24 september 2020

Rockworks

This month, I have been printing mostly aimed at starting the second Mission for Rangers of Shadow Deep, with a river and mostly rocks being needed.

And as such, I spend the past sunday painting up a lot of boulders, as it needs to cover a decent part of a 2.5 by 2.5 table according to the scenario.


While Orktober will make it so that not much will be added to the scenario requirements just now, I aim to actually play out the scenario during the few days off I have in november, in between babysitter duties.

The rocks are of a variety of shapes and sizes, and painted with Amsterdam paint for the first layer (Paynesgrey) with a Neutral Grey drybrush, then a light highlight drybrush of Vallejo Sky Grey.


And it gives me a serious boost in scatter terrain for Middle-earth as such as well...

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten