maandag 29 maart 2021

AHPC11 Overview video

 And so it came to pass, the 11th edition of the Analogue Hobbies Painting Challenge, and the 4th one I participated in.

How fast those three months have gone by...

For me personally, it was yet another succesfull edition, though like last year I regret not being able to frequently comment on the magnificent work of the other challengers, as free time was more then ever a utopia this edition.

But even then, I managed to get my two goals: break the 1.000 points barrier, and finish the whole Chambers of Challenge route to the Altar of the Snow Lord.  This resulted in me totalling 1112 points this year, far off from my personal best but never the less a hefty total.
To reach this, I finished 25 entries, and that placed me nicely in the first half of the table again, ending at a 27th spot.

Here the progress I made for the chambers map and the followed route:



And a small clip showcasing all my entries of this edition:



It was great fun once again, and next year I`ll be back with a personal challenge, namely to try and enter (any maps if they are present permitting) solely with anime styled models, which i can pull from various ranges and boardgames hopefully to reach my goals then as well.

Just a small personal impression, maybe a points score for 28mm+ "Monsters" might be in order, they are often bigger then their sci-fi equivalent vehicles....

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten