dinsdag 2 maart 2021

Yuno Gasai: the first painting

 So I finally bit the bullet, and after years of wanting, and with the help of the late Bob Ross, I mustered the courage to actually paint.



Not the wargame variety, but actual paintings.

Now first and foremost, let me say I can`t draw for a even a bit, so I looked for suited images (this will become a painting of three seperate parts, then tied into one) and drew the lines in pencil.




After that, the thing I do now began: painting, highlighting, and the likes.  Though this resulted in me having to get more pinky paints, as I don`t have enough variations in my wargames selection.





Finally, using a 0.25 black ink marker pen, everything was lined out.



But in the end, this will become a complete Yuno Gasai, from the Future Diary anime and Noshi's favorite character, to hang in the living room.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten