vrijdag 26 maart 2021

AHPC11: Seiya

 One can not look into gaming Saint Seiya, without having of course the figure of the titular character, Seiya, painted up.



Throughout the whole franchise, the Pegasus saint has been the chosen champion of the godess Athena, and in the main timeline this of course is Seiya himself.



A hot blooded boy at first, he grows into a responsible (yet still hot to anger if Saori is threatened) hero, often going above his weight to save her and his friends.



The model is from Nonsense Miniatures, printed in resin, and now that I have two models finished already, I guess I can take a look at their ruleset Constellation Warriors and give the game a go in solo play.  I might not have a grid mat to play on, but that will be solved by using dungeon tiles.

As a single 35mm figure, this adds another modest 5 points to the tally, and a great figure to round off my Challenge for this edition...



1 opmerking: