woensdag 31 maart 2021

What I painted in March 2021

 Burn-out month.  AHPC recovery month.  New Life month...

You can call it what you want, but the fact if I painted relatively little this month, and what I did was mostly pure "PtS" or "Paint to Sell" .

But first, the "most important" thing I needed to paint this month, being The Dread Pageant.  They where my finale entry for this years Challenge, nailing me the reward.



I did complete some other smaller entries as well, the first being italian infantry for 6mm Blitzkrieg Commander.
 

 
Or these Gundams for MechaTop. 



I also completed a bit of a "dump" entry with all sorts of hotchpotch painted in between.



And Seiya himself was my final entry for this year's challenge, bringing the adventure to an end for yet another year.




So another 58 models finished in this typical cool down month, still not bad.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten