dinsdag 16 maart 2021

The second Yuno Gasai painting

 Recently I finished the second part of the three Yuno's I`m painting for Noshi, this time a bit more "lewd" compared to the first panel.



Another image I got from Noshi, so I can`t quote the original fanart creator, this shows Yuno with a slightly falling open top.




Like with the previous work, I started by making a line drawing of the image using a very fine pencil.





This was then coloured in, armed with all the new pink paints I got a while ago to put some more contrast in the hair.



It is also the first time I tried out "spunging" for the blush on the cheeks and certain areas of the hair.

After all the parts where painted, I went for a black edge to give a hefty contrast, and the completed work in the end will feature a lot of black and red (which reminds me I need to get red paint soonish).

The final step was once again lining it all out with a 0.25 marker, and the whole work came together nicely.



Now one more full Yuno to go, and then I can start trying to bring it all together into one single piece!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten