zaterdag 20 maart 2021

On the Painting Desk 187

 Bit of an odd week in this time, as I've been doing stuff, but not really miniature related, but then again, miniature related...

Yeah, sounds weird, I know, but with the AHPC now over and the goals met (really like right on time), it was time for something completely different.
 
First off, I started working on the third part for the Mirai Nikki piece I`m doing.
 

 
But I also in years opened up a box of Gunpla, with the Freedom I brought back from London 2 years ago.  I've build it out of the box, but slowly and surely I will be painting him and "locking him" into a fixed position to play MechaTop with it.  But to that end, I really first need to solve my printer issues to make him a base.
 

 
I did do some work on the things littering the paint desk still, but to be honest it's to neglectable to really talk about progress...
 
But it all will get finished in the end... and then end on eBay or the likes.
 


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten