maandag 24 oktober 2022

Lord Ipsqueek's Adventures: My very first themepark!

 Hey everyone, I have an amazing tale to tell you today!



Because past sunday, I went with my mommy, daddy and god-mother to my very first themepark, Plopsa Station in Antwerp!
 
Located in the Antwerp Central Station, this is a themepark spread over 4 floors of indoor fun, and I can asure you, it is GREAT fun for this little prince.
 



 
I must say, it was all very nicely done, with eye to detail and such the adults said, but I didn`t really listen to them.  I am here for the rides!  And I didn`t have to wait long in lines, as this small scale park had about 50 attendees in the morning.  It good a bit busier in the afternoon, but still we could get on everything smoothly.
 


 
I started out with piloting an actual airplane, taking me to the skies.
 

 
After that, it was some cool bouncing frogs.  I really adored this ride the most of all, I laughed the whole time as I hopped around the room in them.
 

 
Being the considerate little prince that I am, I decided to give mommy a work-out for the next ride, because the higher you wanted to go, the harder you needed to pedal.  And I wanted to go SKY HIGH! 




We then went to hunt some cowboys, and daddy won this contest pfuh!  I think it was because I lost time explaining mommy how the game worked.
 

 

I filed my complaints to grandma as such!




After that, it was time for lunch and a small nap, because mastering all those rides is a hungrying and tireing affair mind you.



Back in action, I went with daddy in a race track ride, but this wasn`t so fun.  I think it was actually my least favorite of all as I was tossed all around in the little car, nope, not my thing at all.

We helped out the Smurfs after, but daddy forgot to take pictures.  But I won this one together with mommy!  That will teach you daddy!


Who then duly went to complain with granddad... the sour loser!




We went on a lovely classic carrousel after that.



As it was about time to start heading home again, I put up my cutest smile because I wanted to do just one more ride before we went...

Hihi.

I also got some awesome presents in the gift shop, a Peppa Pig car and some uberfun Bumba bathtoys from auntie Shefaly, whom I of course took along in bad with me in the evening!
 

 
So this was an awesome experience for sure!  Thanks for taking me along, I really enjoyed the day... and the night as I fell asleep as a rock afterwards hihi. 

Until my next adventure!

 


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten