zondag 23 oktober 2022

The Haul Report 340

 Time for some second hand stuff trades this week, all found trough a Facebook group, and arranged with Vinted for the buyer protection.

Let's call it a good by-product of the clean-out of the wargames stuff...
 
The first lot being this nice stack of manga.  While I already have the first volume of My Hero Academia, and as such will be putting that one on Vinted myself for a trade, the others are new reading.  It came down to about 6 euro for a volume of MHA and 8 for a Food Wars book, so that is a great bargain.  And the latter now another series I might be looking for to complete over the coming months and years through the My Box system, or christmas and birthday lists.
 

 
The second trade is this little heap of DVD's and BluRays, whom came down to about 10 euro for the lot.  Guess me and Noshi can do some watching the coming evenings for classics.



So this was a fun week for sure, and a win win as I got more space at the one hand by cleaning out stuff, and had that space filled again with stuff of intrest hehehe.

Oh, and I got some new cutlery for lunchies at work...





Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten