Nearly a fortnight after the first update on this project, some things have been shifting for the better. Now, I realise more and more every day that this is going to be one tough cookie to crack, but we keep our chin up and haggle around.
I am so going to pull this off... I hope.
The good thing is, I traded the Thunderbirds puzzle away. While I did get it for 3.00 euro, I managed to get it going out again for 5.66, netting me 2.66 euro profit for the, well, errrrm, about 300 euro I`ll be needing for the Stamax.
Not the speediest of advances then... and I still have the Lion King game, which I`d hoped would have flipped around by now.
So time to re-invest some of the small change then, and I shelved out 3.50 in total for the following two sets at the local recycling store.
The first is still sealed inside Kre-O Transformers Bumblebee. Putting me back only 1.50, this can turn out to yield a small profit again and raking up the pot.
The second one is more intresting on the quick flip goal: A Lego Ferrari licensed polybag of the Scuderia Truck. Lego is almost always a quick trade around, so this little 30191 should be gone swiftly considering it is franchise and out of production. I paid 2 for it, but I guess I can easily double my value on it.
So this leaves me at the moment with the following:
1 Lion King Game
1 Kre-o Bumblebee kit
1 Lego 30191 polybag set
3.41 euro of remaining budget
Low hanging fruit
-
I sat in a field with the wife the other week to watch the eclipse. Saw
bugger all as it happens, but something tiny in the grass (no not the wife)
bit m...
19 uur geleden






Geen opmerkingen:
Een reactie posten