vrijdag 6 maart 2015

Yesterday`s Haul; Thunderbirds are Go!

It`s a bit all chaotic and in taters overhere, as I have been doing a lot of re-allocating of my collection into other closets the past week... and then found out my shelf was less then 2 cms to low, with no possibility to move it a slot higher due to the heigt of the model on the shelf above...

Adding to this a bit of a mental `dip` with the knee, and now I`m finding myself facing a backlog of about a week, so I`ll be typing a LOT the coming 48 hours.

But let`s start with a few small items that fell into the mailbox yesterday.

Some more OverPower cards fell in the mailbox, traded around for some of my old Mythos ones.


But this is also a nice little bulk buy: 40 sets of the 4309 Lego set, the Blue Domed Racer polybag from a few years ago.  I got them cheaply at 1 euro a polybag, and I`ll be having a lot of sorting out to do the next days hehe...



Finally there is this rather cool 250 piece puzzle, about which I`ll be telling some more in the next post that is going up on the blog here, so hold tight if that is your area of intrest until later today...


Small finds all in all, but diverse and likeable...

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten