Well, it`s not that because I`m off for a few days, that I don`t manage to sniff out some goodies for myself.
Even going as far as a roadside gasstation...
There I found still two of the Shell / Ferrari licensed exclusives from Lego, and when you go to the toilet in holland, you get a voucher that grants 0.50 euro reduction on purchases, so i paid 4.50 each for the two of them.
Talking Lego, my mom brought along this nice small set from The Lego Movie, which was in a serious discount at a toystore when they went on excursion:
But the real gems I found happened on eBay. These guys where just blankly labelled `starcom` and would only be shipped in Belgium. I payed the 4 euros for them, even though they aren`t StarCom at all, but the much harder to find Dino Riders characters.
If I can swap them around at about 1.50 dollars each, this is a nice little turnaround for a small item...
All in all, a nice little catch that I did the past three days, but somewhere next week, something bigger is coming along...
Low hanging fruit
-
I sat in a field with the wife the other week to watch the eclipse. Saw
bugger all as it happens, but something tiny in the grass (no not the wife)
bit m...
19 uur geleden





Geen opmerkingen:
Een reactie posten