zaterdag 15 december 2018

Haul Report 160

Brave are those that face chrstmas shopping saturdays...

But I did, and I obtained some nice loot. 

I went to the GW store to pick up the newest Dwarf, and collect my Middle Earth Battle Companies book.

This now allows me to play the game on three 'levels', from a warband sized skirmish, to a regular game, to the big wars with the War book.

I also obtained some cheap pinetrees from a Christmas outlet store, ideal to make a base or two of woods for my games.

But the "big one" was a forced purchase, as my cellphone decided on tuesday to commit suicide, so I needed a new one urgently... so enter this boy on wednesday.  Bit of an unexpected cost, as I wanted to get it in the discounts period of january, but my hand was forced unfortunatly...



Oh well, see you all again next week!

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Is it a new and updated version of Battle Companies?

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. It's the one still available on the GW site, came around in the previous edition I believe 1.5 to 2 years ago.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen