maandag 3 juni 2019

Finishing The Dead of Dunharrow... for now

I painted up 4 more Dead of Dunharrow, but this time the old metal variants of them for MESBG.

This brings my regiment to 24 and the King of the Dead, nicely enough to line them out on War of the Ring sized trays of 8.

Whom I duly painted up as well for them, so that presents them a lot nicer in the miniature cabinet now.

Now, the splitting and filling out of the units with their equipment is perhaps something I`ll do in the far future, when the Pelennor plastics start showing up cheaply on second hands and bring and buys, but for now I prefer to keep them as a "mass" like they where in the Return of the King.

So with that force for the moment ready, they can be put aside and I can turn my attention to readying another one, slowly building up the collection and reducing lead and plastic mountain as we go.

The way is shut!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten