vrijdag 28 juni 2019

What I Painted in June 2019

Do walls and ceilings count?

Well, the new home is now in our possession, so renovations have started, meaning my painting time is now severly limited.

However, I did manage to get some stuff finished at least in between...

I completed 4 more Dead of Dunharrow, as well as three trays for them as well.  This nicely lines them out in the cabinets now in a block of 24 and the King. 


On the not MESBG front, these 6 dogs have been added as scatter terrain animals for populating the countryside.

For my 6mm Future Wars Commander force of Emperor's Children, much needed 'cheaper' armoured support rolled of the desk as well with 3 Predators, and oh well, 2 more of the more points expensive Land Raiders whom are just fantastic tanks in the game...


A small side project, and one that will take while to actually complete, is restoring my fleet of Shroud Mages for Uncharted Seas.  I finished this month the first three vessels with these destroyers in the 1/600th scale fantasy naval game.


Talking naval gaming, the Dystopian Wars Requin corvette is the "colour scheme tester" for my little fleet of French.  This odd game scaling system is at 1/1200 theoreticaly (well, correct for the naval part of the game), but the airplanes and tanks whom will follow later are actually more suitable for 6mm scale...

So to that end, it still means I got 22 models done for the month.  Curious what the coming months will be bringing though...

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten