zondag 30 juni 2019

The Haul Report 187

No less then 36 degrees for day straight... that doesn't make a man happy...

But heck, it was an excuse to buy this little boy, totally hobby unrelated but oh so fun with the blistering heat...

19 euro later and I can grill my meat nice and easy on the terrace here at evenings, because food is important for the heavy duties of a wargamer x-D

But that wasn`t all that got looted this week.  From AliExpress, I got a bunch of cheap tape measures for taking to events.

And also another cellphone cover arrived, love this one...

From eBay, a bunch of old metal Uruak Hai scout bowmen fell in the mailbox.

While a varied selection of figures also arrived from my `regular dealer`


And some Army Painter washes from Wayland Games


While I also obtained two bags of "bottlecap" Gundam models, who will be repainted for use in FWC.

What a varied week indeed!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten