woensdag 25 december 2019

Great British Hobbit League Secret Santa 2019

This year, I participated for the first time in the GBHL Secret Santa, organised by Sebastiaan R.

I soon received an e-mail where to fill in my preferences and the person my parcel would have to be send to soon followed.

I had opted to stay "within Europe", and only "limitations" being "no-BGiME blisters", as I have multiples of those already, all the while staying in the 10 to 25 GBP band for participation.

My parcel left the 9th and arrived on time, and I saw on the FB page my recipient was quite happy with the gift I made him.

So what about mine, I hear you ask?  Well, I was notified my Santa had a delay in shipping out, but the parcel arrived on the 24th, just perfect timing

And here are the contents of the parcel itself:

While the candy (minus one Holy Freddo) has already been claimed by the GF, I love the Rohan house very much!

And the card has been greatly pimped just to make it all that more Middle-Earthy, by drawing on the little sword and bow for the elves by Santa.

Whoever you are, many thanks for this!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten