woensdag 25 december 2019

The Middle-Earth Hobby Bingo final update

And there we have it, the last update of this 2019 run bingo for MESBG.

The year is about to close, and so are my efforts for this bingo, as I'm rather glad with what I all achieved in the end.

Alas though, with me not being able to join Armies on Parade this year, some planned rosters fell by the wayside.  And to that end, for this final update, I could only scratch away the "watch The Hobbit trilogy" square...

The price of moving and setting up the paint table once again... as I had hoped to get the converted square, and the display board ones as well.

Now, I knew I wouldn't be scratching off each and every square on this roster, as some are barely achievable for me anyways, but heck, it has been a great heap of fun, and a good motivator to do Tolkien related stuff during the year.  Not that I need motivation for that, but hey...

It was a fun project none the less...




Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten