zondag 15 december 2019

TSA Club Evening of the 13th of december 2019

Months, I know. It has been months since I was able to go to the club, but as I managed at last past friday, I snapped in good tradition pictures of the games being played.

And it is still a wide and varied bunch of games taking place, so let's have a look...

Fantasy was very present tonight, with a game of Frostgrave being fought out,

While at the same time, two battles of The 9th Age raged on the tables.


The Warhammer 40k League saw it's final game taking place as Sisters of Battle took on Salamanders.

While in a non-league game Orks and Deamons clashed.

As always, there was a variety of boardgames taking place, catering both young and the, erm, not so young.




Patrick and Liam gave Cruel Seas a try.

While our cyclists tried and dominate the road.

In the far west, posse's held a shoot-out.

And while Patrick guided his brave dungeoneers through an adventure,

Albert worked slinetly on in his little painting corner.

And so the year ends for me as I won`t be able to make it the next two weeks, but I`ll try and bring as many reports as possible again in the new year!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten