donderdag 27 februari 2020

AHPC10: Sarah's Balloon: Journey to Cook's Crevasse

Once more we board the balloon, as our journey leaves The Path of History, and takes us towards The Path of the Forgotten.


And more precisely, we will set down at Cook's Crevasse.

In order to pay the fair for the use of the balloon, I went to paint one of those excellent Bushido models I have lying around, for a 9th Age project I just don`t seem to get of the ground.  Maybe a "commitment project" for the AHPC 11 or so...


But the lady, who sports a cool pose and has a strong "Chun-Li" feel from the Streetfighter game (and hence why I went for the blue and white colour scheme as well) at least can be added to the not so growing numbers of a fantasy samurai force.


And jolts another 5 points on my tally.

Now, to go and explore those depths of the Crevasse...

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten