zondag 16 februari 2020

Lord Ipsqueek's Adventures: I can do a duckface!

Heyhey everyone, it won`t be long anymore now before you see me, but my mommy and daddy couldn`t wait anylonger and took another 3D picture of me.

And boy did I suprise them with a new trick I learned in the meantime: I can do a duckface!


See, quack quack!!!!

But I`m taking all the rest I can get now though, and my little thumb is my best friend for this.  I just love suckling on it.


I`m already preparing myself for my journey, as I orientated my cute little head towards the birthcanal, so now it's just a matter of timing it juuuust right... but first *yawn* it's time for another nappie.


... and then I`ll be there to steal your hearts!

Just like I did with all those friendly people at the Baby Fair I visited with mommy and daddy sunday.  Look at all those nice thingies people just gave me, for free!  A nice cuddly toy, a spoon to eat my kiwi and so much more lovely thingies, thank you everyone!


See you next time!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten