dinsdag 11 februari 2020

From Man Cave to Hobbit Hole

So there is a little Hobbit on the way, called Lord Ipsqueek (title for WiP purpose only).

As you could all read a few days ago, that meant my Man Cave was forfeited, and I evacuated to the next best thing instead, now lovingly called The Hobbit Home.

On this 7 square meter room, I have tried to us the space as optimal as I could, recycling even our old clothing closet (which stand 2 meters wide and is very deep), shelving it as full as practically possible, to store my armies in now.

Yes, I know I could stick in more if I all boxed them, but I love my forces on display...

The paint desk has been placed next to the pc desk now, and smaller racks are now behind it to store paints, flock and other glues away, but still all in reach should I need to grab something for a project.


And then there is a glass cabinet for my 'trophies' and all to go in, signatures, that kind of shizzle!

Not the most impressive of hobby rooms I admit, but it is cosy, and gives me the space to "withdraw" after a heavy workday for an hour and do some painting.  And it will become the dedicated place for my YouTube clips, even though it is far less then expected so it won't be the permanent studio setup I hoped to build when we got the place.

But now, time to do some painting!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten