vrijdag 28 februari 2020

What I Painted in February 2020

A short month, and the second full month of the AHPC.

And with the baby due any moment now, this was the month I needed to complete as many bonus challenges as possible.

The first one done this month is this viking civilian, great for a standerby in Rohan, to pay the airmiles to the next location on the challenge map.

Arriving there, I completed it with the help of these guys.


Next was the nostalgia entry for Millsy's Millpond, and what better then painting up one of my greatest GW loves.


The next entry consisted out of a female "scrying pool spirit".


Moving onwards, the Thorns of the Briar Queen warband was painted for Noshi to whoopie my ass with.


Not for any specific location though, I completed a heap of 6mm Neo Soviets for my FWC "Gundam" force, as well as two mobile suits.

The final model this month was a mage for my still budding Oriental Empire army, giving of a good Chun Li vibe.



So that means another good 41 figures painted this month, not bad for a short(er) month.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten