dinsdag 3 maart 2020

AHPC10: Cook's Crevasse: Kadim Incarnates

Or as they where called in the Forge World days, K'daai.  

Lesser stone constructs, created and bound by the Dawi Zharr to take the brunt of the incoming enemy and allow them the chance to flank opponents.


These models, created by Mantic Games in their Abyssal Dwarf range, are as such excellently suited to represent these big (and expensive points wise) monsters into the army of Infernal Dwarves, and as the theme for this bonus location had to be "earth related", where excellently suited as an entry.


Big and lumbering, this unit of monsters will pack a serious punch once I manage to get back to actual battling 9th Age, but for now I will just methodically build up my forces for gaming.


Now that should conclude my scenic route along the island, time to go hitch a final ride on the balloon and make way to the peak in the centre.

Pointswise, these should yield 6x 10 points for a monster figure, and adding the location bonus in the mix grant me a nice 90 points towards my goal.


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten