maandag 2 maart 2020

AHPC10: My name is Dungeon Master

Let's go on a blast from the past in this latest figure print I made, Dungeon Master, from the 1983 cartoon.

Yeah, I am that old, looking at this saturday morning cartoon fascinated as a 5 year old, and this is probably one of the early seeds of my fantasy loving mind being formed.


While the series, which ran for three seasons and counted 27 episodes, was never completed and ended on a cliffhanger, it remains something definitlt worth to watch, and can be found on the internet easily.

The model itself is from Thingiverse, as are most of my prints as I set out in the world of 3d printing (though I am eyeing some Kickstarters and Patreons), and is scaled for use in 28mm games.  heck, a great encounter even for your DnD sessions if you need a godlike being showing up?


This model should add another 5 points to my tally, so my total is now really nearing the "mark" I gave at the beginning, so any day now I should complete my challenge hattrick, go me!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten