zaterdag 28 maart 2020

The Haul Report 222

What a good week, even though the mailman isn`t passing by...

But that doesn`t mean we are completely lying still overhere...

I finished printing my first building from the Dark Realms Patreon I support, the Council Circle where Elrond formed the Fellowship to go out and destroy the One Ring.  Though I`ve kinda gotten to nicknaming it "The Covid-19 project", by the time life resumes as normal I want to have this all painted up and ready for the table.  And it is rather big, being the smallest of the 4 sets released in february, it never the less is almost 30cm in diametre.




Talking the Patreon, the third building for The Shirelands was released this week, and that was no less then The Green Dragon Inn itself, awesome looking model!


Talking 3d printing, I began printing all sorts of bases, to base some of my Lord of the Rings.  These wood ones for example will be serving for the Corsairs force when I get round to painting them.


These is a set of the various sizes of cobblestones ones.


These "muddy beach" ones look very suited for my rank and file Idoneth when I come round to painting them in the future, perhaps starting with the WarCry needed ones.


For the Dwarfs, bases where printed.  I plan to use these on the "Champions of Erebor" to make that little force look just a that more regal.


Some other sets I printed samples from (aka, one of each size):

Large Stones

Flagstones

Pavements

And finally these Rocky Sands, which I really like a lot and I`ll probably be printing to field, to begin with, an Easterling Battle Company on, and perhaps even a whole army. I just will need to see to rescale the 50mm one to 40mm for the cavalry.



So yups, a good week for sure, even without anything arriving by post so far...

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten